Thursday, August 27, 2015

My only love...

Presenting a very close-to-my-heart piece that I wrote long back in December,1987. Read on.

My only love...
Sometimes I feel that
My only love has been divided.
It pains me and the whole night
I can't sleep but weep and weep.

Oh ! What a terrible feeling it is.
My heart feels barren itself.
It sees no charm in life...
But for all that I don't want to die.
I want to enjoy my rest of life,
In my own way I like.

I love my divided love and don't want to lose it
Though it might have been divided,  
But nobody knows what joy this divided love brings for me.
I Feel it's necessary to love it for the rest of my life, 
to have happiness, affection and hope.

I don't want anybody to ask about it
I wish to keep this secret in my heart
To enjoy and bring pleasure for me only.

It might look childish but this is what I used to feel at that time. It has been almost three decades now,,,but still I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment